Thursday, February 24, 2011

New Blog, New Hair!

I recently started blogging for my internet marketing class. Now that I've started getting the hang of it, I'm trying a personal blog as well. A few of my friends from back home have them and I like being able to keep up with their lives. Hopefully this blog will serve the same purpose for them!

I've noticed myself changing lately. Nothing too drastic, just new things in my life. Here are the things that I have noticed so far:

  • I've been focusing more on school
  • I got 2 new pairs of glasses (the first time I've paid for my own glasses)
  • I'm cutting back on hours at work (which is awesome)
  • I've been skyping more with family and friends
  • I'm eating less fast food
  • I can't remember the last time I was sad (unless crying during movies counts)
  • Jake and I are going on our first trip to Chicago next week
After thinking about all of these new things, I wanted to add one more thing to that list. I needed to change my appearance. Right around this time every year, I get bored and usually dye my hair, get my nails done, or buy new clothes. As I was driving by GreatClips the other day, I noticed that haircuts were only $6.99. I know this price is unheard of by many of you, but please don't judge me. :) My roommate Kelly and I were comparing split ends in the car the other day so I knew I needed a trim. There was a 20 minute wait when I got there so I decided to grab a hairstyle book to pass the time. I saw a short haircut that I liked and decided what the heck? I'll do it! I needed a drastic change. I'm glad I got it cut. now I can whip my hair back and forth like Willow Smith. Here are some pictures!






5 comments:

  1. Whoa! I really like your hair!!!!
    'Grats on the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool blog!
    not crazy about the font...
    I will have to add this link to my Google reader ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So you went with a short name; GOOD IDEA. I really wish I could go back in time and take the illustration out of mine. It sucks.

    I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!
    This blog is going to be GREAT.
    I CAN FEEL IT.
    Are you planning on trying to post Monday - Friday?
    KEEP US UPDATED! :)

    The hair looks phenomenal. I was just looking over your list of changes and you know, it's always important to make as much time as you can for the people that matter the most to you. I'm glad you are!

    I can't wait to see the pics from Chicago!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Kim! lik I said, you're the most adult out of all of us! lol

    I LOVE your hair! SOO CUTE! 6.99!??!?! that is insane! :)
    I am glad you got a deal!
    Im glad you are blogging Im excited to read about your thoughts and life :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comments guys! how do I change my font? I accidently changed it to this and I hate it too.

    ReplyDelete