Friday, June 17, 2011

My mom wants me to blog more...

So here is a little update on my life:

I recently got promoted to MIT at work. So far training has been great. I actually look forward to going to work in the Summer since I don't have class or anything else to occupy my time, so I'm glad to be doing something new there to keep it interesting.

This past week I was sporting some awesome strawberry nails and Ninja Turtle toenails. The turtles are still staying strong, but the nail polish on my hands chipped while I was at work. Here's a visual.




Jake and I took a trip to Cadilac (where his family lives) and I got to meet his doggy Nina. She was such a sweetie. Jake's dad took us to Messick, which is the morel mushroom capital. He also made an awesome lunch for us. We went up to the YMCA while we were there and went swimming. I can't dive off of a diving board at all now! I just belly smack. Here's a picture of Nina. (.. and I thought Lucy was big!)

Yesterday Megan and I went to Mainstreet Pub for dinner. Kelly met us there. We ordered too much food! Our total bill was about 35 bucks (which is a lot of food there). Luckily we had a coupon. Dayna ended up being our waitress which was awesome. I haven't seen her in a while. They had a fundraiser going on for Kalamazoo Heroes. We each donated a dollar to get our name up on the wall. Here's our donation names that we decided to write. 

My friend from work got me started on this show called Dexter. I think I'm hooked. I've only watched about 5 episodes, but they've all been pretty good. I'd recomend it. 

Also, I went out to my mailbox today and found a letter from Chelsea Kirchoff. I was so excited. I love getting mail! She sent me an awesome temporary tattoo that says "yer mom" can't wait to wear that one! Thanks Chelsea! 

and thanks to you for reading! I'm off to work.

1 comment:

  1. YEAHHHH! This is such a good entry! I agree with your mom; you SHOULD blog more. It's the best way to see what you're up to and stay in touch!

    Congrats on the MIT position. I am envious of your movie job, but proud of you for doing great things.

    Your finger and toe nails are phenomenal and I am floored by how awesome they look. Cripes, Kim. The creativity you have, never ceases to amaze me and inspire me. Keep being great!

    Nice donation names. HIMYM!!!! I laughed especially hard at the Barney one and Ted Mosby (architect) haha.

    Thrilled you received the letter too!
    But you better write me back...
    ...or else!

    ReplyDelete