Friday, June 10, 2011

Should Have Named him Sleeping Beauty

Now that my internet is up and running again, I can actually post pictures. 
I was going though some of my pictures in my phone and saw some pictures of my fish that lives in Westland. 

I used to have a blue betta fish named Snowflake back in high school that I LOVED! I could clean his fish bowl and scoop her up in my hand and she didn't even flop around. He ended up living really long too. Unfortunately... when he died I got a replacement betta. (I should have known that no fish could replace my Snowflake)  I got this fish before I left for college, and I decided to leave it in Westland with my parents. The past couple of times I went home, he was sleeping! Not just floating around slowly, full on resting on the bottom. From what my parents tell me, he does it every day. I decided to take pictures the last time I visited home. 




RIDICULOUS! 

4 comments:

  1. haha! yes I'm sure! unless he's a zombie fish. He sleeps on the bottom until you tap the bowl, then he swims all around. It's been like this for the past year at least! That fish from the video scavenger hunt we did back in high school finally died too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to post a video to prove it! :P

    ReplyDelete