Friday, April 29, 2011

School's out for the Summer!


(I Love this song!)

Yesterday was my last day of school. I'm so relieved to be done! I feel pretty good about this semester.

I had a GREAT last day of school. I started my day off with a final exam that only took me about a half hour to finish. After I finished my final, Jake and I went to go see Source Code. It was such a good movie. I recommend seeing it. It made me tear up at a few parts.

After the movie, we met up with some of Jake's family to go rock climbing. We went to Climb Kalamazoo which was way bigger than I was expecting. I've climbed a few rock walls back when I was younger but they have always been hooked up to a rope that automatically catches you. This time I learned how to belay and how to tie a figure 8 knot. We also got special rock climbing shoes that were extremely small but ended up being a big help once we started climbing.

Thanks to Jake's cousin Shannon, I got some pictures of the fun. (sorry about all of dust in the pictures)





I had a blast! I was surprised that I could even make it to the top. My muscles are pretty sore today, but it was worth it. I can't wait to go back. 




Happy Birthday Dayna!
One of my dear friends Dayna Krushlin turned 21 recently and had her celebration last night. It was a lot of fun. I'm glad that Jessica, Jake, and my roommates were able to go. I was also happy to see Ron there. What a great way to end the school year. 









1 comment:

  1. Dude, when I read your subject, I started singing the song in my head and then I turned the song on and got excited. I'm about to put Scream on because it's always exciting when this song comes on in that movie. Congrats on finishing school!! I'm glad it went well and rock climbing looks like lots of fun! I haven't done it since I went to the YMCA camp in 6th grade. Good times.

    ReplyDelete