Saturday, April 2, 2011

LUDA!

I meant to tell you about the Ludacris concert the day it actually happened, but I was too tired to blog, so I'll tell you now.

A few days ago, I was finishing up a project for school that took me longer than expected. I ended up pulling an all-nighter. I got the project done and I feel like I should get a great grade on it. Prior to that, I made plans with my friend Matt to play disc golf during my break from classes. I started playing last year when my friend Mike got me my very own disc and donated his old putter to me (yes, there are putters in disc golf)! Nathan also gave me a disc so now I feel like a pro. I am usually really terrible at the game, I just enjoy being outdoors and it is free to play, so why not? I was actually surprised this time. I wasn't throwing them straight into the trees like I usually do! (well, for the most part) There was one hole that I birdied that Matt Bogied! I did a victory dance when it actually went in the net from so far away. I was so excited! Here's the one picture we took. It proves that I pulled an all-nighter the night before.

After disc golfing, I went home before my 3:30 class. We had to meet to brainstorm for a group project. Megan and I both have the same class and we're in the same group. We didn't feel like driving up to school again. We decided to get ahold of our group members and see if they would collaborate online instead. It worked! We added them to a facebook group and were able to livechat online. Megan was able to make dinner while participating in the group discussion  simultaneously Oh how times are changing. 

After our "class" I needed to take a nap. Otherwise, there was no way I'd be able to make it through the concert. We bought tickets for the Ludacris concert at WMU months ago. Tickets were only 8 dollars. I didn't have high expectations for the concert because I didn't think Miller Auditorium could be that much fun. I was wrong. Everyone had a blast! He sang all of our favorite songs. (My roommates and I refreshed on our LUDA lyrics before going.) Our friends Tajh, Jessica and Mikey also went with us. It was really great to have a night that all of us could get dressed up and hang out as a big group. With our busy schedules, that can be rare these days.
Jessica and Mikey are not pictured, but I swear they were there :)

1 comment:

  1. I don't care who it is, for $8 you gotta do it. If nothing else, it's something fun and different to do. That's seriously awesome. Looks like your seats weren't that bad either.

    CONGRATS ON THE ALL NIGHTER.
    I've pulled many an all-nighter and still do.
    Nothing like beating your body to accomplish what needs to be done.
    Congrats on your disc golfing. :)

    ReplyDelete